The Department of Drama offers an 18 credit-hour minor in Drama and Dance
By the end of their study, a Drama and Dance minor should be able to:
- Connect theory and research to creative processes
- Collaborate and work across a diverse range of artistic/scholarly methods
- Write, speak, and think critically about design and performance
- Synthesize theory and research into creative practice
- Express value and transformative potential of performing arts within society
To declare a minor in Drama and Dance, please contact our undergraduate advisor, Professor Doug Grissom.
18 credits total are required for the minor: 3 Discovery hours, 9 Learning Areas hours, and 6 Focused Inquiry hours
The information contained on this website is for informational purposes only. The Undergraduate Record and Graduate Record represent the official repository for academic program requirements. These publications may be found at http://records.ureg.virginia.edu/index.php.